( participant checklistCollapse )Part A
- you may only use the caps supplied.
- textures, stock images, blending, and animation are permitted. text brushes (like a set made of lyrics, for example) are banned.
- submit only two icons, to this post - comments are screened.
- if you wish to change your entry, delete your post and comment again.
- do not post your entry elsewhere until the challenge is over, or you will be disqualified.
- entry is due by Friday, April 19th, at 9:00pm PST.
- see rules for more details on how to submit.
. Complete one icon using a cap from this gallery (ships).Part B
: Create an icon using any Star Wars image you like, whatever way you like. This is total freedom!Part C
: Create an icon with a close crop, using any Star Wars image you would like. Some examples of close crops are below: lapislazu_icons
If you have any questions, PLEASE ASK! :)  By the way, this time they will be judged as a set, with people voting only for their favorites (no LF's this time!)
Resources are listed in the userinfo. As always, you do not have to follow the theme, as per the FAQ
. The technical challenge being an exception, of course!